Women at Valley
Prayer, Care and Discipleship as we Follow Christ Together
Ladies Lasagna Fall Kick-Off Dinner
- Monday, August 28th 6pm Valley Fellowship Hall, FREE!-Introduction to Women’s Ministry at Valley RSVP here
Ladies Nights Out:
- August 15, Tuesday 6pm Dinner at the new Urban Cookhouse, Bridge Street Town Center. Bring your camera if you have one or your phone. After dinner, Raeley Stevenson and Ashely Henderson will guide us through some photography basics and a photo walk to practice what we've learned.
- November 9, Thursday, Zumba Night First Baptist Huntsville $5…Dinner after at Campus 805 Yellowhammer, Earth and Stone
- December 11th : Christmas Dinner 6pm
Coffee ☕️and Conversation 👭:
- Sept. 9th Saturday 8:30-10am
- Oct. 14th, Saturday 8:30-10am
Women’s Bible Studies:
This year all studies will be using From Garden to Glory by Courtney Doctor
All studies will begin the week after Labor Day.
Monday Mornings, led by Hayley Simoneau email@example.com
9:30-11am at Valley Pres. Fellowship Hall with childcare by reservation to Shaylyn LeCroy firstname.lastname@example.org
This group will take the study at a slower pace and is predominately young moms but all ages encouraged to attend.
Tuesday Evenings, led by Lauren Plott email@example.com at the Plott’s home, 108 Horizon View Court, Madison, No childcare offered
Thursday Mornings, led by Kathy Guest, firstname.lastname@example.org at the Guest’s home, 115 Inwood Trail, Madison.
Childcare provided by reservation to email@example.com
Do you have a prayer need? Valley has a Ladies Prayer Team that is actively praying for each of you!
Please contact us if you have not received an email from us or if you have a specific need or request you would like us to pray for.
Ephesians 6:18 "praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,”
Are you on Facebook?
Join our Valley Pres. Women’s Group at Valley Women's Facebook