Easter Sunday, April 4th, the Nursery Family Ministries will be open with normal capacity and all are welcome. There will be no need to RSVP.
The Nursery Ministry is here to partner with parents to make disciples of our Covenant children by Following Christ Together.
We seek to love, nurture, support, and minister to both the children and their families. We strive to offer a secure environment, focused on providing a Gospel-centered fun atmosphere.
We know it is a privilege to care for your children, and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to minister to them and your family!
- Gospel-centered teaching (Hebrews 4:12)
- Gospel-centered community (Ephesians 2:10, Acts 1:8, 2 Timothy 2:2)
- Gospel-centered service (Romans 12:3-8, 2 Corinthians 9:11-13)
The Nursery Family Ministries now has 4 classrooms for our little ones;
- Babies under 1 year as of September 1, 2020
- Toddler 1- Wobbly Walkers
- Toddlers 1 year old as of September 1, 2020
- Toddler 2 - Climbers
- Toddlers 2 years old as of September 1, 2020
- Todder 3 - Runners
- Toddlers 3 years old as of September 1, 2020
We are so excited to see all of you and your little ones. Please contact me if you have any questions. I am happy to help!
Director of Nursery Family Ministries