Preschool & Kindergarten
Jesus is the Savior
Focus: Children will find out about Jesus’ love for His people, His death and resurrection, His ascension, the Promised Holy Spirit, and His return one day. They will focus on three concepts: Jesus is the Loving Savior, Jesus in the Savior-King, and Jesus is the Risen Lord. May they respond to the message of salvation with faith so that they can say, “I love Jesus. He is my Savior.” Pray for our children and teachers.
1st & 2nd Grades
Studying God’s Word
Focus: We are so excited to teach this quarter and what it means to become devoted to God’s Word. There are four focus points: God’s Promise of Salvation is found only in His Word, the Bible; Old Testament people and their relationship to God and His Word; Jesus loved and obeyed God’s Word; and the importance to live by God’s Word, to listen to it, memorize scripture, obey His Word. Pray for great scriptural truths will take root and grow this spring!
3rd & 4th Grades
Listening to Jesus
● Jesus as our Teacher, God’s Son, Promised Savior, Chosen King
● They learn that he is powerful, his words are true and that he wants us to follow his example of humble and loving service.
● Jesus forgives our sin and enables us to respond to him in faith and obedience.
● Gives them everything they need to be accepted into his kingdom because of his mercy and grace to those he has called to belong to him.
● Encouraged to acknowledge their sinfulness and recognize that only Jesus can save them. They are challenged to put Jesus and his kingdom first in their lives.
5th & 6th Grades
● Preteens will learn how to live as God’s chosen people as they look forward to Christ’s return.
● They will see how they fit into God’s redemptive work among his people and how these books are part of God’s single story of salvation from Genesis to Revelation.
● By God’s grace, they will gain a deeper hunger and thirst for God’s Word and a greater love for and trust in its Author.